Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tiffany Pollard mother


Tiffany Pollard nude photos

Is very very rude, and has no reason to be, I understand she's concerned with her daughter Tiffany Pollard , but she is beyond over bearing. If she even got smart with me, I would tear into her, and I garuntee she would be speechless, haha. But Tiffany Pollard nude photos is a really pretty girl, and I think she has changed a lot for the better with her new show, and I hope her the best for everything she does.
I think after this whole experience, Tiffany will realize that she has to set boundaries with her mom, no matter how close they are, or her potential acting career will be compromised.
She is a drag queen. That's probably her father and her Mom died years ago in a crack house.
I really don't understand why people put up with her rudeness, I wouldn't accept that from no one! She obviously is a attention seeker that was picked on as a child and now wants to release all of that pent up rage on anybody that will let her.

People are being waaaay too kind to this dirty dishrag whos only claim to fame is hatching an offspring that got thoroughly ran thru then discarded by Flavor Flav.
i think Tiffany Pollard pics and her mom are nucking futs and should not be on television...BUT it still makes for some good entertainment.

No comments: