Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why is everyone hating on Tiffany Pollard New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Tiffany Pollard sex tape

When I look at the message board all is see is bad things about Tiffany Pollard New York. When know that she is not the best looking thing in the world, but she is not that ugly either(believe me i have seen worst), And the people that is saying she is ugly i wonder what they look like ( i bet you all look about the same). To me I give her major credit. She started off on a reality televison series as a contestant and now she has had her own two shows. If you do not like seeing her on televison, do watch it , I don't think the world revolves around you so the show wont stop. New York this world is full of haters, and I have one last thing to say, Katt William said, " If you got 10 haters, you need to upgrade to 20, and if you have 20 you need to see how you can get to 40 before the summer time." So congrate to New York and I wish her success.

I hear you on that!! Honestly, people are intimidated by her overly confident personality. People will find anything they can to attack Tiffany Pollard New York because they dont like seeing someone that confident in hesrelf

And now bring on the 30 responses of how new york is insecure, ugly, not all female, blah blah blah.... just save it for someone who cares.

I for one am not intimidated by her, (ack, ack) "overly confident personality." Rather, I think Tiffany Pollard nude a skanky actress, she's so over the top, which in itself is fine, some people, like Coco, make that work in their benefit. But, she isn't running with that, she's trying to be something she can't be: an actress, for real. If Tiffany Pollard was sex tape happy being an over the top skanky low-class character, she'd be successful, like a Jerry Springer regular, then yes, she'd do fine. But if we're to believe her "aspirations" she's reaching for the stars.

No comments: